Flowform® eco-technology has been used extensively in many farming, horticulture and home garden projects worldwide for over thirty years.
It is a rhythmic vortical bio-mimicry that uses Nature’s best methods to help water support life, backed by science and positive results in many installations.
The two main Flowform® methods helping water are
- The movements of a lively mountain stream (increased many times through the Superstream™ Effect, where one forward Flowform® metre is similar to 10 metres of natural steam water treatment)
- The rhythmic pulse found inside all living things, whether they are plants or animals.
When we capture fresh water it loses its original capacity to support life because of the way we store and transport it.
Anyone who sees the effect of rainwater on a garden knows this. Water from a mountain stream has the same effect…
Flowform® eco-technology gives water back to Nature, even when it is in a man-made environment.
This extraordinary technology comes from the very heart of nature. It is as if Nature itself has shown how to help water support life, through John Wilkes’ invention of this ideal bio-mimicry method.
The technology can be used effectively to oxygenate and energize your water when stored in tanks or ponds.
GIVE YOUR CAPTURED FRESH WATER BACK TO NATURE WITH FLOWFORM® ECO-TECHNOLOGY
USES IN AGRICULTURE
- Refreshing semi-stagnant horticultural ponds / Improving irrigation water for greenhouses and fields
- For plant germination and general health
- Compost Teas and Effective Microorganisms (the oxygen stays in much longer than bubbling methods)
- Biodynamic Preparation stirring. (30 to 40 litres of Preparation 500 can treat 1 hectare / 2.5 acres of land)
- Activating all liquid fertilizers before putting onto the land.
- For production of seaweed and fish fertilizers, speeding up the process.
- Effluent Treatment: changing it into aerobic liquid fertilizer that the land can easily absorb. Micro-organisms become more active and numerous from observations. This includes cow, pig, chicken and human effluents.
- Renewing fresh water for animals to drink (they drink more, enjoying it more)
Refer to www.healingwaterinstitute.org.nz/science/ for the background research and practices, plus PDF reports in this page.
FLOWFORM®MODELS USED IN AGRICULTURE